Strategic and business consulting
Aptica provides strategic consulting services to all types of public and private entities involved in the development of networks and telecommunication systems.
Aptica supports new operators in the feasibility study and management of their business, companies and organizations with strong communication needs to choose the most appropriate solutions according to their requirements, and public administrations to encourage and promote infrastructure, networks and services for the development of the information society:
The strategic consultancy services of Aptica are framed in different areas:
Plans for deployment of new networks and services
- Strategic and tactic planning for ICTs.
- Analysis of feasibility and Business Plan.
- Bussines case: CAPEX, OPEX, intangible assets, sensitivity, financing, etc.
- Legislative and regulatory aspects.
- Exploitation models.
- Licence applications.
- Communication and marketing plans.
Sectorial and regulatory planning
- Radio spectrum management. Modeling, implementation and exploitation.
- Technical support to the development of new sector plans.
- Technological change planning.
- Plans of new AWDS (Advanced Wireless Digital Services) allocations and assignments.
- Telecommunication infrastructure order planning.
- Service extension plans: wireless broadband, wired broadband (FO), rural access, etc.
- Planning of communication systems, networks and infrastructures for security and emergency agencies.