Aptica offers the implementation of a communications system involved technical and economic management services and supervision of all the phases: Necessity, Feasibility, Planning and Project, Purchase / Procurement, Deployment, Operation and Services.
Hiring an External Project Management Office allows our clients the integration into a single organizational field of capabilities and knowledge of strategy, business, legal structure, regulation and regulatory, technology and engineering projects.
Aptica has a global vision of the project and applies specific procedures based on standardized methodologies such as ITIL or PMI and adaptations based on intrinsic factors of each project.
The management of the project comprises multiple disciplines and stages:
- Cost control and quantitative and qualitative monitoring.
- Budgeting and terms of reference elaboration. Bid evaluation.
- Changes management.
- Risk management.
- Site management.
- Coordination of health and safety.
- Documents management.
- Environmental management.
- Acceptance and certifications.