The complexity presented by modern communication systems, demands a high specialization in technical aspects. Technology evolves at great speed and systems require a continuous renewal. In the same way, work teams are forced to recycle their knowledge and keep in constant training on the new possibilities that technology offers.
The direct contact that Aptica maintains with the different entities of the telecommunications industry as operators, manufacturers, integrators, developers, researchers, etc. allows us to have a global and inclusive vision of the latest innovations and their application to the market.
Aptica provides technology consulting services in multiple areas:
Technical and technological advice
- Study of new technologies and state-of-the-art analysis.
- Analysis of technological alternatives: markets, trends, innovation.
- Change management. Analysis and definition of processes of technological change.
- Business case.
Technical design of projects
- Conceptual design: service parameters, functionalities, technologies, performance, security, deployment, migration, exploitation.
- Detail engineering in multiple platforms and services:
- Broadcast: DVB, ISDB, ATSC, DAB, FM, DRM,…
- Mobiles: 3G, 4G, 5G, SON,…
- PPDR: TETRA, LTE, DMR,…
- Broadband Access: LTE-TD, WIMAX, GPON, EPON,…
- Transport: OTN, MPLS, Carrier Ethernet, SDH, Microondas, SDN,…
- IoT: NB-IoT, 5G, M2M, SIGFOX, LORA, …
Licenses and tenders
- Preparation of tender documents, evaluation of bids for the procurement agency.
- Preparation of tenders for bidders.
- Preparation of documentation for operator registration.